Dr Ravinder Goyal
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
Dr. Ravinder Goyal is a senior Consultant dealing in diseases related to intestine, stomach, pancreas, liver and endoscopy, colonoscopy ERCP procedures. He has more than 13 Years experience in the field of Gastroenterology. He is trained at Prestigious Seth G.S Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai.
He has worked as Assistant professor in department of Gastroenterology at PGI, Chandigarh. He also got trained in Endosonography (EUS). at Montreal, Canada.
He has rich experience in treating all sort of gastro intestinal and liver disease. He has performed a large number of endoscopies, colonoscopies & ERCP procedures.
He is very well trained in dealing with both adult as well as pediatric disease of gastrointestinal tract and liver.
He had been invited as national faculty at many conferences. He has few articles to his name in Indian journal
He has received (Hira Lal Mehta) medal for his MD exams from Gujarat University Ahmadabad.
- Health Square : SCO 655 Sector 70 Mohali timing (6 pm to 8 pm)
- IVY Hospital: Sector 71 Mohali timing (9 am to 1:30 pm)
- Disorder of Alimentary tract
- Stomach & Intestinal Diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Oral Diseases
- Ulcer Disease
- Swallowing Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Alcoholic Liver Disease, Fatty Liver
- Liver Cirrhosis & Bleeding
- Viral Hepatitis A & E, B & C
- Rectum & Anus Diseases
- Wheat Allergy
- Pediatric (Children Related)
- Gastro & Liver Diseases
- Cancer of GI Tract
- ERCP Sigmoidoscopy